TSPSC is termed as Telangana State Public Service Commission which is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. This post provides the information regarding the TSPSC recruitment for civil freshers as assistant executive engineer with required eligible criteria and vacancies available and examination process and last application date.Interested candidates can apply for this position online with required process on or before 16th December 2017.
List Of Vacancies: 277
* Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech form the civil discipline from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 Years and age relaxation as per government policy.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 37,100-91,450/- PM
Selection process for this position will be considered in 2 stages,
* Written Test(Object Based)
* Personal Assessment Test(Interview)
Written Examination consists of 2 papers:
Paper I: Paper I consists of general Studies and General ability for 150 Marks.
Paper II: Paper II consists of Civil Engineering Subjects graduate level for 150 Marks.
Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality Assessment Test (Interview) in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Personality Assessment Test (Interview) / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
For General and OBC Candidates Online Application Processing Fee is Rs 200/- and apart from this applicants have to pay Rs 120/- towards examination and for other candidates are exempted from fee.