Organization : TSPSC
Job Role : Engineers & Assistant
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Sc/ITI(Electrical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 13,780 – 91,450 PM
No.of Vacancies : 64
Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 07-03-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted video GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number.
List Of Vacancies:
* Assistant Environmental Engineer – 26
* Analyst Grade – II – 24
* Steno-cum Typist – 4
* Junior Assistant – Cum – Typist –
* Junior Assistant – 5
* Technician – 1
Assistant Environmental Engineer:
* Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree In Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environment from a recognised university Or University Grants Commission or qualified in Sec. A and B of AMIE(India) Civil Examination.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Analyst Grade – II:
* Should basically posses Bachelor’s Degree In Chemistry From a recognised university.
* Should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Must be Typewriting Higher Grade and shorthand English Higher / Lower grade in English.
* If the candidates possessing Short Hand Higher Grade qualification in English are not available, the candidates with Short Hand Lower Grade will be considered.
Junior Assistant Cum Typist:
* Should have completed Degree from a recognised university or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants
* Should have equivalent qualification with Computer knowledge certificate issued by any Government recognized institution.
* Should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act
* Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with Computer Knowledge Certificate issued by any Government recognized institution.
* Should posses degree of ITI (Electrical) from a recognised university.
* Having Experience in the field of Govt or Quasi Govt or Private Sector will be an added advantage.
* Should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 years
* Assistant Environmental Engineer – Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-
* Analyst Grade II – Rs 22,460 – 66,330/-
* Steno Cum Typist, Junior Assistant Cum Typist, Junior Assistant – Rs 16,400 – 49,870/-
* Technician – Rs 13,780 – 42,490/-