TSPSC is termed as Telangana State Public Service Commission which is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. This post provides the information regarding the TSPSC recruitment for Extension Officer with required eligible criteria and vacancies available and examination process and last application date. Interested candidates can apply for this position online with required process on or before 24th January 2018. Selection process for this positions is based on the written test and this post provides information regarding recruitment.
List Of Vacancies: 79
* Extension Officer
* Should posses Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science /Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 24,440- 71,510/- PM
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 Years and age relaxation as per government policy.
* The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based.
* The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
Mode Of Written Examination:
This Written Examination has two papers;
Paper I consists of General Studies and General Abilities which is conducted for 150 Marks.
Paper II consists of Concerned Subject which is for 150 Marks.
* For General Candidates – Rs 200/- For Application Processing Fee & Rs 80/- Towards Examination Fee
* For BC/SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-