|Job Role||Village Revenue Officer|
|No Of Vacancies||700|
|Salary||Rs 16,400 – 49,870/- Per Month|
|Last Date||2nd July 2018|
TSPSC is termed as Telangana State Public Service Commission which is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance.
Village Revenue Officer
- Must have completed any Graduation or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,400-49,870/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 years as on 01-07-2018 and age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and others as per government policy.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- For General Candidates – Rs 200/- For Application Processing Fee & Rs 80/- Towards Examination Fee
- For BC/SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-
- Last Date For Application – 2nd July 2018
- Download Of Hall Tickets can be done before commencement of 07 day of Examination
- Date Of Examination – 16th August 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com