Organization : Telangana Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 37,100 – 91,450/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 22
Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 11-07-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance.
List Of Vacancies: 22
* Assistant Engineer(Ground Water Department) – 01
* Assistant Engineer(Tribal Welfare Engineering Department) – 21
* Should have BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an Equivalent qualification.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 years as on 01-06-2017
* Will be given a minimum basic pay of Rs 39,100 – 91,450/- PM
* Examination Fee – Rs 120/-
* For Process Of Application – Rs 200/-
Note: The Persons who belong to Telangana state are exempted from fee.
The Selection of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages VIZ., i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. AND ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). The final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or omr based and interview marks put together. 1. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of