TSPSC is termed as Telangana State Public Service Commission which is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. This post provides the information regarding the TSPSC recruitment for lab technicians with required eligible criteria and vacancies available and examination process and last application date.Interested candidates can apply for this position online with required process on or before 24th January 2018. Selection process for this positions is based on the written test and experience of the candidates and follows as below.
List Of Vacancies: 200
* Lab-Technician Grade II in DPH&FW – 103
* Lab-Technician Grade II in DME – 88
* Lab-Technician in TVVP – 09
* Must have completed B.Sc in MLT from a recognized University.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 21,230 -63,010/- PM
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 Years and age relaxation as per government policy.
Selection Process for this position is based on,
* Written Examination
Final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the Govt.Service (experience) put together.
Mode Of Written Examination:
This Written Examination has two papers;
Paper I consists of General Abilities which is conducted for 50 Marks.
Paper II consists of Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology which is for 100 Marks.
* For General Candidates – Rs 200/- For Application Processing Fee & Rs 80/- Towards Examination Fee
* For BC/SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-