The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana. The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 02.06-2014 with headquarters at Hyderabad to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B. TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,338 33/11 kV substations, 2,039 power transformers, 720 33 kV feeders, 5,257 11 kV feeders and around 2,46,426 distribution transformers of various capacities. In addition to these, solar power is also considered a priority in order to overcome the shortage of power in the state. TSSPDCL is recruiting freshers as junior accounts officer with the required educational qualifications required to fill the vacancies available and this post provides the information regarding eligibility criteria and last date for application.
List Of Vacancies: 114
* Junior Accounts Officer
* Must have completed B Com/M com/CA-ICWA Inter or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 34,630-56,760 /- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 44 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
* The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
* The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
For General and OBC Candidates Online Application Processing Fee is Rs 200/- and apart from this applicants have to pay Rs 120/- towards examination and for other candidates are exempted from fee.
* Start Date Of Application – 2nd February 2018
* Last Date Of Application – 19th February 2018
* Downloading Of Hall Tickets – 15th March 2018
* Date Of Examination – 25th March 2018