Organization : UCIL(Uranium Corporation Of India Limited)
Job Role : Operational Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : Diploma/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 22,493/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 11
Website : www.ucil.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 27 – 5 – 2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Uranium organisation of India restricted turned into included on 4th October 1967. Uranium organisation of India restricted is a Public region company below the branch of Atomic strength. UCIL is at the vanguard of the Nuclear strength cycle. pleasing the requirement of Uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a totally substantial position in Indias nuclear strength technology programme. UCIL is an ISO 9001, 14001 18001 agency and has adopted the latest nation of the artwork technology for its mines and manner plant. It had an annual turnover of approximately Rs 304 Crores in the financial 12 months 2007-08.
List Of Vacancies: 11
* Instrumentation – 1
* Fitter – 5
* Helper – C – 4
* Laboratory Technician – 1
* Candidate should be Diploma/B Sc from a recognised university.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have diploma certification in instrumentation or authentication certificate from Mines Manager for the operation.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 55% and above though out academics.
* Candidates should have minimum of 30 years and maximum of 38 years for general OBC Candidates.
* Age relaxation is applicable according to their experiences and backward classes.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 22,493/- PM.