Organization : Ultiprime Technologies
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ultiprimetechnologies.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ULTIPRIME Technologies is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms. ULTIPRIME Technologies aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement and Exit Management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Should be involved in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
* Should be developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
* Must be able to discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
* Must make sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
* Should be involved in planning and designing new production processes;producing details of specifications and outline designs
* Must be recommending modifications following prototype test results,using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
* Must be considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
* Should be working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
* Should have good communication skills.