Organization : Unibros Technologies
Job Role : Content Writer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unibrostechnologies.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21st – 25th April 2017 (10 AM)
UNIBROS is a passionate growing technology company with a high degree of VISION & MISSION to reach the global standards.The Core capabilities are Web design & development, Application Development, Business Process Outsourcing and Translation Services.We are providing “Cost, Time & Skill” effective IT solutions to our customers on various “Platforms & Verticals”. So our customers are leveraging and “point-focus” on their core business.Our talents are highly committed,enthusiastic with the crystal clear CLARITY to understand the customer’s expectations and deserve to deliver the same within stipulated time.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should posses good Written Communication Skills.
* Should have experience in Content Writing on Various Domains like, IT, Manufacturing, Retails, Health Care, Travel, Logistics.
* Should have experience in Service and Product base content drafting.
* We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
* Should be able to join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
* Should work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
* Should analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
* Should create and maintain the information architecture.
* Should produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
* Should write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
* Should create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
* Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Should have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
No.6, Alagesan Street,
West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 045.
Note:Interested Candidates can send their resume to email@example.com