Organization : Union Bank Of India
Job Role : Specialist Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/PGDM(Any Higher Graduation)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 31,705-45,950/Month
No.of Vacancies : 200
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Union Bank of India is one of the largest government-owned banks of India (the government owns 63.44% of its share capital). It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank’s branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015. Its online Telebanking facility are available to all its Core Banking Customers – individual as well as corporate. As of September 2016, UBI has 4214 branches. Four of these are overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai International Financial Centre, Antwerp, and Sydney (Australia). UBI also has representative offices at Shanghai, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. Lastly, UBI operates in the United Kingdom through its wholly owned subsidiary, Union Bank of India (UK).
List Of Vacancies: 200
* Specialist Officer
* Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines from a recognised universities or any educational institutes.
* Should have an aggregate of 6% through out academics.
* Must have work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
* Must have minimum age limit of 23 Years and maximum age limit of 32 Years as per government policy.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 31,705-45,950/- Per Month.
* Written Test
* Personal Interview
Mode Of Examination:
Written Test is conducted is conducted for 200 marks for 2 hours which consists 200 multiple choice questions,
* Reasoning – 25 Marks
* Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
* Professional Knowledge – 100 Marks
* English Language – 25 Marks
Personal Interview will be conducted for 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks
Exams will be conducted in the following centres Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-