|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
- Candidate Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university.
- Must have good academic background.
- Learn and apply software or systems engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support of products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise.
- Work as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader, agile coach, or experienced engineer.
- Must be a effective Team member
- Must have good Learning processes and tools.
- Must escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product.
- Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Should contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from superviso+P3r/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Must be aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Should implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Must write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Should execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered.
- Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts required
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred