Organization : United Bank Of India
Job Role : Probationary Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 PM
No.of Vacancies : 100
Website : www.unitedbankofindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 12-07-2016
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
United Bank of India (UBI) is an Indian government-owned financial services company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Presently the bank has a three-tier organisational setup consisting of its Head office in Kolkata, 35 Regional offices and 2005 branches spread all over India. However, its major presence is in eastern India. The bank has three full-fledged overseas branches, one each at Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai. United Bank of India now aims to expand its international activities.
List Of Vacancies:100
* Probationary Officer
* Candidate can be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 1-6-2016
* Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD as per rules.
* Candidate will be given a pay scale of Rs 35,700 – 42,020 PM
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 700/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 150/-