Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500. United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion .
* Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications
* Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation
* Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required
* Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claim
* Be part of a global technical operations/production support team to ensure client deliveries meet SLA guidelines
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to work independently with minimum support/mentoring.
* Should have excellent oral & written communication skills.
* Must have extremely high reliability and attendance required.
* Should have good Knowledge on Oracle 11g (SQL and PL/SQL).
* Must have good experience on UNIX/LINUX for support activities/commands.
* Must have strong analytical skills.
* Should have knowledge on HPSM or any other ticketing tools.
* Should be flexible in working in rotational shifts.
* Should have good communication skills to understand/work with onshore users.
* Must have good Experience on Production Support activities.
* Should have good knowledge on monitoring and managing applications(production).
* Must have experience on incident management, change management.
* Must have experience on DB connectivity tools like Toad or SQL Developer.