Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500. United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion .
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work on Background product development and support/ Agile
* Must be proficient in developing and implementing web Application using Microsoft Technologies (.Net)
* Should understand .Net Design Patterns.
* Must have good exposure of SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
* Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC
* Must have experience of developing & maintaining applications on Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.0 and above, Design Pattern, JQuery, MVC 5, HTML 5, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and PL/SQL
* Must be able to generate innovative solutions to resolve application problems
* Should be good to have prior exposure in upgrade
* Must have excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Must be providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks.
* Should participate in root cause analysis and implement recommend/execute corrective action plans
* Should achieve harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team.
* Must be ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per schedule.
* Should take ownership of the assigned tasks and ensure availability over weekends/holidays as per project need
* Must have good oral & written communication Skills.