Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience as a developer using technologies .Net (C# or VB.Net), SQL
* Must have good oral and written communication skills
* Should have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Must have strong Background in .Net framework, Asp.net, SQL
* Should have ability to own projects start to finish (Through concept, feasibility, development, testing and deployment)
* Must have effective decision-making, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills will be critical
* Must be open to work in US timings
* Must have knowledge of NDM, FACETS, etc.
* Must lead and participate on project teams to contribute to successful project completion and realization of targeted outcomes
* Must develop Applications/Automation solutions using .Net (C# or VB.Net) referencing various applications utilizing object libraries to automate repetitive key strokes and data entry/retrieval tasks used in claims or member processing
* Must assist in projects and implement initiatives to update, re-engineer or rewrite Automation solutions based on compliance initiatives, system enhancements or organizational needs
* Must work closely with internal customers, business leaders, subject matter experts or knowledge holders to ensure Automation solutions adhere to processing instructions
* Should assess and interpret the facts and needs of the business to provide innovative solutions to complex, nonstandard requests and problems
* Must support ongoing system enhancements and process change activities
* Must have knowledge of completion of required documentation (process maps, business requirements and/or system specifications)
* Must have communication and deployment of Automation solutions.