Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : Claims Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have beginner level of experience with MS Word and Excel
* Should have ability to work overtime as needed
* Must provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
* Must analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
* Should have consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standard.
* Should be responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
* Must process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
* Must have proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
* Should have ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Co-pay, Out-of-pocket, State variations.
* Must have ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
* Should have ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Should be result-oriented and goal-driven.
* Must have ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional.
* Must have critical thinking abilities.
* Should have ability to multitask.
* Candidates who have appeared for any opportunity at UHG in the last 6 months are not eligible.
* Should be bale to apply knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
* Must have good complex problems and developing skills.