|Organization Name||United Health Group|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface.
- Should have good Knowledge on HTML, HTML5.
- Must have good Knowledge on Database/ SQL.
- Must have customer Centricity – Strives to enhance the customer experience and consistently exceed customer expectations
- Must have good communication – Identifies his audience/ targets for communication, and listens to their opinions and feedback
- Should have excellence in Execution – Drives efforts for people to not just meet but try and exceed goals, by communicating opportunities for reward and recognition
- Must have innovation – Thinks out of the box to address business/ functional/ technical challenges.
- Must be responsible for various activities related to the provider network database which may include any or all of the following: database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, initiating database improvement.
- Should be a provider Data Specialists develop and maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements.
- Must configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Should solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Must maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and
- Will be involved in production phase Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com