Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Gurgoan
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in RPA
* Should have experience in developing solutions using Microsoft .Net technology C#, VB.NET
* Must have experience in building / consuming web services, web api, WCF, restful services in .Net
* Should have experience on MS SQL Server
* Must have experience in application architecture and design, including writing documentation from requirements
* Should have application integration experience
* Must have experience in working with applications varying from Windows / Web / Mainframe
* Must work closely with other developers/business analyst and technical leads to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, and unit testing, use case analysis, and other SDLC and best practices.
* Should collect the queries related to the requirements and get them resolved by the business person (e.g. the client, business analyst, product manager or project manager) assigned to the project.
* Must be able to create the development plan; get it reviewed and approved signed-off by development lead Estimate the development effort.