Organization : United Health Group
Job Role : .Net Developer
Location : Gurgoan
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must act as single point of contact for app and provide required technical leadership to the team
* Should provide accurate and timely estimates for tasks
* Should serve as technical expert for assigned areas. Good to have experience in app/tool/version migration
* Must work in development, design and reviews, troubleshooting and post production issue resolution
* Should participate in root cause analysis and implement recommend/execute corrective action plans
* Must achieve harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team
* Should ensure timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per schedule
* Must adhere to the defined ET DEVOPS delivery processes/guidelines
* Must develop innovative approaches on performance optimization & automation
* Should take ownership of the assigned tasks and ensure availability over weekends/holidays as per project need.
* Must have good knowledge and exposure of MS SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL/DML/DDL statements, stored procedure, Function, Trigger, Indexes and Cursor with scheduling tools i.e. IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
* Must have configuration management skills like SVN etc.
* Must have effective communications with all levels of internal and external customers and staff
* Should have independent communication with business partners, leads others toward technical accomplishment, collaborative project team efforts and achievement of project goals
* Must be self-driven and able to work independently with minimum support/mentoring
* Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC
* Must have excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Should have good oral & written communication Skills
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Must be willing to work in shifts as per project requirement
* Must have extensive knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server along with other Microsoft technologies like Dot net, SSIS etc.
* Must have background knowledge in healthcare industry applications