Organization : Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Role : Assistant Commandants
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 20,500 – 40,750 PM
No.of Vacancies : 270
Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 8-4-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969.
List Of Vacancies:
* Border Security Force – 28
* Central Reserve Police Force – 97
* Indo-Tibetan Border Police – 87
* Sashastra Seema Bal – 58
* Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognised university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate must have attained the minimum age of 20 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 25 years on 1st August, 2016, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 1996.
* Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,500 – 40,550/- PM
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://upsconline.nic.in upto 8-4-2016
* Candidates should pay Rs 200/- fee for registration.
* Women/Sc/ST/PH candidates are exempted from fee.