Organization : Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Role : Assistant Commandant
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 179
Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 05-05-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969.
List Of Vacancies:
Assistant Commandant for Central Armed Police Forces – 179
* BSF – 28
* CRPF – 65
* CISF – 23
* SSB – 63
* Should have completed Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have maximum age limit of 25 years and minimum age limit of 20 years, he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1992 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
* Will be given a minimum basic payscale of Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM + Special Allowances.
UPSC Selection Recruitment:
* Written Examination
* Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
* Interview/Personality Test
* Final Selection / Merit