Organization : Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical or Drilling or Mining)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 47,600 PM + Allowances
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 30-03-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969.
List Of vacancies:
* Assistant Engineer Grade I – 10
* Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Drilling/Mining of any of the stream from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Full administrative and technical control of drill unit as a camp-in-charge,
* Optimum judicious utilization of machineries and equipment to achieve the required productivity. Maintenance, repair and upkeep of machinery and vehicle,
* Effective and day to day supervision of drilling operation,
* Planning of drilling inventories, raising of indents and proper maintenance of stores and accounts,
* Provisioning of daily requirements like POL, bits, mud etc. for execution of uninterrupted shift operation, and proper deployment of the personnel in the unit,
* Initiate survey reports for un-serviceable stores and those list in the boreholes,
* Report accidents, losses, thefts and natural calamity etc. to Headquarters and take necessary corrective measures to ensure safety and security of the staff and government property in the camp,
* Preparation of drilling reports/returns and timely submission to Headquarter,
* Liaison with field Geologist for borehole allotment/ closure, logging etc. and local authorities for smooth drilling operation and xi) Maintenance of field vehicle, road tax payment, fitness certificate and initiate indent for vehicle spares etc.
* Should not have maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-03-2017
* Will be given a minimum basic payscale of Rs 47,600 PM + Special Allowances.