UPSC is termed as Union Public Service Commission is one of India’s Central recruiting agency.Must be responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India. UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission. UPSC is now recruiting freshers for various positions as assistant commandants across India and this post provides the information about the vacancies available and online apply process.
List Of Vacancies:179
* Border Security Force(BSF) – 28
* Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) – 23
* Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) – 65
* Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 23
* Must have completed any graduation degree from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 25 years and age relaxation of 3 years for general OBC Candidates, 05 Years for Ex Service Man & SC/ST Candidates.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 47,600-Rs.1,51,100/- PM
* Written Test
* Physical Test
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 200/-
* For SC/ST/Ex-Service Man – Nil