UPSC is termed as Union Public Service Commission is one of India’s Central recruiting agency.Must be responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India. UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission. UPSC is recruiting freshers as assistant professors in one of its location and this will provide the education qualifications and specializations required to apply for this post and other required criteria required to fill this position etc.
List Of Vacancies: 13
* Mechanical – 01
* Computer Science – 05
* Electronics – 07
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Mechanical/Computer Science/ Electronics from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
Specializations and Required skills for the respective positions Mentioned Above Are,
* Must have teaching, research, industrial or professional experience in the field of mechanical branch of Engineering and Technology in a reputed organisation
* Must have presented papers at Conferences or in referred journals.
* Must have competed Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science & Systems Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering
* Should have knowledge of Information Security /Information Security & Management /Computer Networks/ Internet Security/ Network Management
* Having knowledge on Information Systems/Distributed Systems/Real Time Systems/Data Warehousing and Data Mining will be an added advantage.
* Must have completed Graduation in Communication Engineering / Digital Communication / Electronics and Communication
* Must have knowledge in Signal Processing/Image Processing/Digital Signal Processing
* Must have learned Microwave Engineering/Radar and Communication/RF and Microwave thoroughly.
* Must have working knowledge on Microelectronics/VLSI/Embedded Systems/Electronics Engineering
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 15,600-39,100/- PM
Must not have age limit more than 35 Years as on 28-12-2017 and age relaxation is applicable according to government policy.
Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of the Information provided by them in their online applications, they Must ensure that such information is true.
Shortlisting criteria is followed by
* On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed
* On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
* On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
* By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
* By invoking experience even in cases where there is no experience mentioned either as
* Essential Qualification (EQ) or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
* By holding a Recruitment Test.
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by Interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of Interview being 100.
* For General or OBC Candidates – Rs 25/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – NIL/-