Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of % through out academics.
* Should executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
* Must perform Software Validation as per requirements provided.
* Should conduct Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
* Must participate in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
* Should have good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
* Should have good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Must have knowledge of good RTOS fundamentals.
* Must have good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Should have best understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
* Should executes, new product introduction and production support projects
* Must perform FPGA based Simulation, FPGA Verification
* Must have strong programming and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
* Must be exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
* Should be strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
* Must possess good analytical skills