Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be developing algorithms
* Should have knowledge on CCD based cameras and / or CMOS image sensor based camera systems
* Must have knowledge of Matlab & Simulink, Image processing tool box
* Must perform LED based illumination for camera operations
* To perform Electronics design projects that include Test systems development.
* Must have knowledge of architectural design of test system and identifying off the shelf COTS item to realize the test equipment
* Should perform design, testing, documentation of test system
* Must have basic knowledge of basic components working principles and characteristics.
* Must also have basic knowledge on simulation tools.
* Should also have good knowledge in Analog & Digital electronics
* Must have basic knowledge of Power electronics
* Should have good knowledge in Electrical circuit analysis.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good coding skills using circuits and designing analysis.