Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 6% through out academics.
* Should perform requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
* Should work closely with other team members for project success
* Other responsibilities include
* Must have technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
* Should have good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
* Must be able to understand fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
* Must have strong programming and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
* Should have exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
* Should have strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
* Should possess good analytical skills
* Must be initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
* Should have strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.
* Must possess good analytical skills
* Should have good communication skills.