Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be exposure to VLSI design will be advantage
* Should have good Programming experience
* Must have circuit simulation and Timing analysis.
* Should have exposure to Test and measurement equipment
* Should executes, new product introduction and production support projects
* Must perform FPGA based Simulation, FPGA Verification
* Must have strong programming and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
* Must be exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
* Should be strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
* Must possess good analytical skills
* Should be initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
* Must have strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.
* Should be able to perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
* Must work closely with other team members for project success
* Will Other responsibilities include like Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
* Must have good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
* Should be able to understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
* Should have good communication skills.