Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Must have familiarity with CAD/ CAE tools such as UG, CATIA, Ansys etc.
* Should have good analytical skills
* Should have good communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to support design and development of Interiors Product
* Must be able to perform Design calculations and Analysis for new product development and Sustenance Engineering
* Should be able to prepare document for reviews
* Should be able to create 3D models and drawings in CAD software
* Must be able for preparing create test plans and reports.
* Should have knowledge in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
* Must be a effective good team player, and able to communicate effectively, and co-ordinate activities with relevant disciplines.
* Should have good oral and written English skills.
* Must be proactive and demonstrate urge to Learn
* Should have knowledge of Mechanical Packaging Design Concept, Modeling, Drafting and Design Tools
* Should have a good Knowledge and understanding of Mechanical Engineering Theory and Analytical Aspects