Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate must have sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing
* Candidate must have good understanding of Strength of materials and Solid Mechanics
* Candidate should have sound Knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, machine design
* Candidate must have familiarity with CAD/ CAE tools such as UG, CATIA, Ansys etc.
* Candidate should have good analytical skills
* Candidate must have good communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must be able to support design and development of Interiors Product
* Candidate must perform Design calculations and Analysis for new product development and Sustenance Engineering
* Candidate should prepare document for reviews
* Candidate should be able to create 3D models and drawings in CAD software
* Candidate should create test plans and reports.