Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate must perform ECHA REACh Substance analysis of UTAS products
* Candidate should maintain updates of ECHAs REACh regulation and its annexures
* Candidates should have literature study on special coating processes like plating, coating and painting processes and create/maintain database
* Candidates should have knowledge on Modeling/Drafting using CAD tools (CATIA V5, Unigraphics NX6 & 7.5) for part attributes
* Candidates must interact with the suppliers for REACh compliance certificates.
* Candidates must have strong Knowledge in Engineering Fundamentals.
* Candidates should have experience in the ECHA REACh Substance analysis of Aerospace/Automotive products
* Candidates must have Sound knowledge in the ECHAs REACh regulation and its annexures
* Candidates must have sound knowledge in the Plating, Coating and Painting processes applicable for Aerospace/Automotive industries.