Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
* Should be expertise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
* Must have knowledge on product design and development of documents as per DO-254
* Should be able to plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC)
* Must have knowledge on hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
* EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
* Must have working knowledge of Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP).
* Must have experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers.
* Should have strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
* Must have knowledge of architectural design of test system and identifying off the shelf COTS item to realize the test equipment
* Should perform design, testing, documentation of test system
* Must have basic knowledge of basic components working principles and characteristics.
* Must also have basic knowledge on simulation tools.
* Should also have good knowledge in Analog & Digital electronics
* Must have basic knowledge of Power electronics
* Must have good communication skills.