Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must have good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Should have good RTOS fundamentals.
* Must have good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Must have understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus.
* Must execute Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
* Must perform software Validation as per requirements provided.
* Should conduct Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
* Must participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
* Should have good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
* Should perform design, testing, documentation of test system
* Must have basic knowledge of basic components working principles and characteristics.
* Must also have basic knowledge on simulation tools.
* Should also have good knowledge in Analog & Digital electronics
* Must have basic knowledge of Power electronics
* Must have good communication skills.