Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have knowledge of Power Electronic Drives, Control Systems Engineering and Microcontroller/DSP, Matlab based modeling and simulation.
* Must requires delivering technologies for Next Generation Hoist,Wireless communication, and related multidisciplinary products.
* This position requires interaction with multidisciplinary product and technology teams, project management and supply chain teams
* Should have ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Must have ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to understand product specifications, reports, schedules and other documents.
* Must have good problem-solving and analytical capability.
* Should be responsible for software design & verification, modelling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
* Must be responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
* Should be responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
* Should perform design, testing, documentation of test system
* Must have basic knowledge of basic components working principles and characteristics.
* Must also have basic knowledge on simulation tools.
* Should also have good knowledge in Analog & Digital electronics
* Must have basic knowledge of Power electronics
* Must have good communication skills.