Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Will be involved in Structural Analyses (static and fatigue) using hand calculations (classical methods), FEA software, etc.
* Should closely interact with the concerned Leads, communicate regularly with the customer, understand their needs, develop plans, take full ownership of projects and drive them to closure.
* As a meticulously conduct self quality checks and peer reviews of the deliverables and ensure they meet customer requirements / standards.
* Should ensure all engineering and organizational quality processes are adhered.
* Must have strong knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals / principles.
* Should have exposure to Landing Gears is a must.
* Must have strong background in performing stress analyses (static and fatigue for commercial programs) using hand calculations (classical methods) and FEA software is a must.
* Should have knowledge of in-house developed tools (Stress Tools, FTALL, FCOMP, Margin Tool, etc.) and implement them on projects with minimal supervision.
* Must have knowledge of stress analyses related to Concession Studies and tools / test fixtures.
* Must have coding capabilities / Macros development for various analyses would be a huge plus.
* Should have familiarity with mechanical aircraft components and systems.
* Must be prepared to work under aggressive schedules in order to meet agreed upon delivery timelines with the customer.
* Should have ability to work well either individually or in a team.
* Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills.