Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Senior Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.
* Should have working knowledge on Catia V5 is required and knowledge on PLM tool like TcEng is must
* Should have Good knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
* Must have proficiency in other CAD software is desirable
* Must have basic computer skills and ability to learn new software or systems.
* Should support design and development of Lighting products
* Must produce 3D models and 2D drawings in Catia V5.
* Should assist engineers in design and documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch
* Must have sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
* Should support numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
* Must reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
* Must participate effectively in team environments
* Should have effective written and verbal communication is required, for the purpose of achieving successful job performance,
* Must have good understanding of manufacturing processes and construction method
* Must have willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
* A fluent English (Speaking and Reading) is required.
* Must have strong engineering background with knowledge of machine design.