Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.
* Should have working knowledge on UG, Catia V5 and PLM tool like TcEng is MUST.
* Must have working knowledge on analysis software.
* Should have knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
* Must have basic computer skills and ability to learn new software or systems.
* Must have design and development of cargo products.
* Must have good knowledge of 3D models and 2D drawings in Unigraphics.
* Should have good understanding in Structural analysis. Knowledge & hands on experience on Nx simulation is must.
* Must have knowledge of Ansys will be plus
* Must have sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
* Must have design documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch using Unigraphics.
* Must support numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
* Must reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
* Must participate effectively in team environments
* Must have an understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
* Should have willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
* Must be well versed in leading and implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.).