Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Must experience as an intern in any of the industry is good.
* Should work under general supervision in design of aircraft sensor and electronic units.
* Should perform concept design, drafting, test plans and interaction with Thermal and Structural teams.
* Must participate in Product testing and certification. Works as a part of a multi-disciplinary team on product development.
* Must be able to develop the design concepts within an engineering team
* Should develop optimized product design by challenging existing designs and ideas and by offering new innovative ideas.
* Must be ensuring correct installation between products within a Goodrich supplied system and interfacing equipment.
* Should ensure design work undertaken is conducted in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions
* Must ensure that design works are done in time and with the required details and quality.
* Should support the lead to develop various design presentations and trade studies.
* Must have preparation of detailed drawings from preliminary design as per Wolverhampton systems and processes.
* Should have knowledge in Catia V5 is a must.
* A fluent English (Speaking and Reading) is required.
* Must have strong engineering background with knowledge of machine design.