|Organization Name||UTC Aerospace|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Apply Date||23rd June 2018(Online)|
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have any active backlogs
- Should be responsible for system modelling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Must be responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment
- Must be responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- Must be ensuring correct installation between products within a Goodrich supplied system and interfacing equipment.
- Should ensure design work undertaken is conducted in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions
- Must ensure that design works are done in time and with the required details and quality.
- Should support the lead to develop various design presentations and trade studies.
- Must have preparation of detailed drawings from preliminary design as per Wolverhampton systems and processes.
- Should have knowledge in Catia V5 is a must.
- Must have strong engineering background with knowledge of machine design.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com