Organization : UTC Aerospace
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Basic knowledge and understanding on Orthographic projections, Isometric views, angle of projections, part drawings, assembly drawings etc.
* Must have ability to read engineering drawings- machined boxes, sheet metal boxes, PCBs, Electrical harnesses, fasteners, connectors etc.
* Should have ability to read, understand and deduce assembly hierarchy of sub-assembly and related parts from assembly drawings and parts list.
* Should have awareness on ASME Y14.5 – GDnT standards.
* Must have enthusiasm to learn new things on the job.
* Should have good Basic knowledge on limits, fits and tolerances.
* Must have reasonable understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
* Should have ability to read and understand Standard Work / Work Instructions document and apply the same in day to day work.
* Must have ability to use MS Office suite with ease (like WORD, XL,PPT etc)
* Must have ability to status the progress of the work on regular basis.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have ability to stay focused to deliver results and meet the commitments.
* Should develop and maintain Good teaming relationship with the people in the team.
* Must have ability to adapt to the UTAS work environment at the shortest time.