|Job Role||Software Trainee|
Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations. Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must execute the technical activities transferred from Solution center.
- Should execute the technical activities at GISOCC level.
- Must assist the team members, in technical activities and CMMI and QMS.
- Should work on MIS data ( Reporting on Tickets)
- Must implement the new processes in the team from time to time as applicable.
- Must assist the TL in follow-up activities (Monthly Metrics , weekly reports, SSC Time tracker updates, etc). Asses the tickets status on daily basis and follow-up on the backlogs with the team and retrieve the data from intern.
- Must be responsible for all the assigned activities from but not limited to technical/Project co-ordination perspective for the projects assigned”
- Should execute Project deliverables in but not limited to technical/Project co-ordination perspective with Quality and On-Time Delivery, Solution Center Project closed with agreed deadline for the projects assigned.
- Must be training – Selff, Skills Enhancement.
- Must have knowledge of closing of Projects / Activities Properly from Technical perspective (archiving all relevant documentations).
- Must be documenting all the day-to-day operations and Creating Run book for the team.
- Should have knowledge base and Contributing incidents to Lesson learnt database.
- Must deploy possible Automation of Activities / Tasks, Service/Efficiency Improvement and Suggestions as applicable.
- Should process Adherence, Focus on Quality and support of CMMi SVC L3 process to attain CMMi SVC L3 Certification.
- Should ensure the Projects are implemented with defined Quality and actively contribute in CMMi Audits, maintaining the CMMI processes as defined and artefacts all the time.
- Must improve environmental stability by Standardizing as per IS Infra Standards.
- Must queue management: No ticket should lie dormant and should be closed within stipulated SLA time frame
- Should have no SLA deviation in any incident/problem/change tickets .
- Must provide timely project status, alerts, metrics, indicators, data as required for the N+1 from time to time.
- Must be joining/Representing Meetings on-time Reporting on-time. Time management.
- Must update and Escalate to N+1. Work Culture
- Should be responsible for building One Valeo culture – Integrity.
- Must be responsible for building One GISOCC culture – Collaboration.
- Must challenge stakeholders to bring efficiency and value addition in projects / activities / tasks.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com