Organization : Valeo
Job Role : Simulation Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.valeofrictionmaterialindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge in structural & Thermal analysis of mechanical parts, Dynamic calculations like Modal analysis
* Should have knowledge in linear dynamics calculations like harmonic & random vibrations, Fatigue analysis
* Must have experience in automotive industry desirable,
* Must have good knowledge on material properties (metal & non metal).
* Should have experience in Ansys Workbench
* Must have experience in Ansys Emag analysis is an added advantage.
* Should support Rheology structural coupling using Digimat.
* Should come up with proposal to solve identified critical product/process/tooling related issues.
* Must be meshing of Sub assemblies of automotive sub systems using as per Valeo Branch standards Interaction with other divisions or units worldwide and establish a strong and intimate customer relationship Mentor other team members based on the requirements.
* Should guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable.
* Must have ability to individually handle Moldflow analysis projects.
* Must be experienced in automotive industry with exposure to Thermal components (HVAC, Front End Module, etc) is an added advantage
* Candidate must have professional experience in Mould design / development,
* Must have good plastic processing knowledge and mould fine tuning is desirable.
* Should have commitment to best quality standards and product standardization.