Organization : Valeo
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.valeofrictionmaterialindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must participate in need gathering, CATIA standards definition such as library and parameterized components
* Should collaborate with the librarian team to deliver CATIA standards library
* Must gather needs, propose and provide solutions for CATIA automated solutions such as macros
* Must provide documentation and training material related to the above deliveries
* Should monitor, provide metrics and propose actions related to the above deliveries
* Must support VIPL in CAD activities
* Should have functionally with the design teams
* Must be technically with the EIS team
* Should provide metrics about activities
* Should improve our standards or create new standards based on experience and feedbacks
* Must provide technical documentation for the automated processes
* Must have ease of the communication between the CAD designers and the Mechanical Metier teams
* Will be involved in the domain meetings via technical presentations.
* Should be involved in the technology watch, the research and the deployment of innovative solutions in order to maintain the excellence in the domain and to provide the optimum solutions to projects: macros, parametric CATIA models.