|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||20|
Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations. Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible CAD support for Mechanical Actuators, Sensors, Air Charging mainly for Cergy, SFL, MDV, CZE, WUX, etc..
- Should have experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry. Preferred would be Tooling design
or fixture design.
- Must work autonomously in Catia V5 design tool – Part modelling, Surface, drafting, assembly.
- Should participate in development of new product programs by previewing designs for manufacturability
- Must be supporting proto trials for the Machining, Assembly & Fabrication Fixtures
- Must have ability to problem-solve, multi-task to be perform.
- Should ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Must perform PLM – Matrix
- Must prepare and maintain work data management
- Should contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes
- Must gather needs, propose and provide solutions for CATIA automated solutions such as macros
- Must provide documentation and training material related to the above deliveries
- Should monitor, provide metrics and propose actions related to the above deliveries
- Should improve our standards or create new standards based on experience and feedbacks
- Must provide technical documentation for the automated processes
- Must have ease of the communication between the CAD designers and the Mechanical Metier teams
- Will be involved in the domain meetings via technical presentations.
- Must basic tool & domain knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com