Organization : Valeo
Job Role : Simulation Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.valeofrictionmaterialindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have interaction with other divisions or units worldwide and establish a strong and intimate customer relationship Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player.
* Must guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable .
* Should work primarily on Finite Element Model generation and analysis involving Wiper systems comprising of Motor linkages, Arm and Blades by using following.
* Should work in MBD simulations , static non linear simulation within ANSYS WB dynamic linear in ANSYS WB.
* Must have knowledge of optimization of part can also be done using Design Xplorer or topological simulation.
* Must have strong background in FEM using ANSYS Linear and Non Linear / Multi body simulation.
* Should support Rheology structural coupling using Digimat.
* Should come up with proposal to solve identified critical product/process/tooling related issues.
* Must be meshing of Sub assemblies of automotive sub systems using as per Valeo Branch standards Interaction with other divisions or units worldwide and establish a strong and intimate customer relationship Mentor other team members based on the requirements.
* Should guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable.
* Must have ability to individually handle Moldflow analysis projects.
* Must be experienced in automotive industry with exposure to Thermal components (HVAC, Front End Module, etc) is an added advantage
* Candidate must have professional experience in Mould design / development,
* Must have good plastic processing knowledge and mould fine tuning is desirable.
* Should have commitment to best quality standards and product standardization.