|Organization Name||Value Labs|
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs 2.5 LPA|
Value Labs is an Indian-based global IT services and consulting company that provides custom information technology and business consulting services. Its corporate office is located in Hyderabad, India. Value Labs has been named as “50 Best Places to Work For” India 2009 in a survey conducted by Great Places to work for Institute and the Economic Times.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2016/2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, preferably trained on US accent.
- Should have exposure to Healthcare domain.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Should have good analytical and logical skills.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Must have understanding of the Business requirement document and IDD documents.
- Should configure business rules and rule set categories.
- Must load data into environments.
- Should troubleshoot data and configuration errors.
- Must be attending meetings with mentor.
- Should perform configure configuration reviews
- Should have good troubleshooting skills
- Must have knowledge on MS excel.
- Must have high level knowledge on benefits domain.
- Must work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Usually hold an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Should work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to help define and implement test harnesses, White box test suites and testing.
- Must be expertise in Design/Architecture and Development skills.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in existing automation framework.
- Should work in individual contributor roles – Technical path.
- Must have knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com