|Organization Name||Value Labs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Value Labs is an Indian-based global IT services and consulting company that provides custom information technology and business consulting services. Its corporate office is located in Hyderabad, India. ValueLabs has been named as “50 Best Places to Work For” India 2009 in a survey conducted by Great Places to work for Institute and the Economic Times.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have understanding of the Business requirement document and IDD documents.
- Should configure business rules and rule set categories.
- Must load data into environments.
- Should troubleshoot data and configuration errors.
- Must be attending meetings with mentor.
- Should perform configure configuration reviews
- Must have good analytical knowledge.
- Should have good troubleshooting skills
- Must have knowledge on MS excel.
- Must have high level knowledge on benefits domain.
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Should have knowledge on software testing.
- Must work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Usually hold an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Should work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to help define and implement test harnesses, White box test suites and testing.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Visual Studio, C# and .NET is preferred.
- Must have good understanding of XML, XSL.
- Must have good knowledge on SQL and Database (SQL Server\MySQL\Oracle).
- Should have good understanding of testing frameworks.
- Must be expertise in Design/Architecture and Development skills.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in existing automation framework.
- Should work in individual contributor roles – Technical path.
- Must have knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on JQuery is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on any other scripting knowledge e.g. Perl/Python/VB Script/Java Script is a plus
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com