|Job Role||Software Developer|
Verifone is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale. Verifone sells merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems to the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Must utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Should create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Must collaborate and contribute through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Must provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Should perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given Problems.
- Must work collaboratively and expertly with other Verifone associates in multi-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Must apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Must review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Should perform other duties as necessary.
- Should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Should possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Must be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Should have an excellent communication ability in written and spoken English
- Must have experience in software application development, preferably experience in Industry Specific Solutions (like payment) is desirable
- Must have exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML
- Must have good knowledge of development standard methodologies. Preferably Agile methodologies
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com