Organization : Veritas
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 2 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.veritas.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Veritas Technologies LLC is a data management company that was spun-off from Symantec on January 29, 2016. Symantec restructured during 2015 to prepare for the spin-off by separating its data management business as Veritas Technologies, and will itself focus on security software. Initially, Veritas was planned to have been demerged through an initial public offering, although in August 2015 Symantec reached an agreement to sell the company to the private equity firm The Carlyle Group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
* Should work with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
* Should design, develop, maintain and implement software modules in a given product.
* Should develop and maintain unit, component and automated system tests.
* Must participate in team discussions and code reviews.
* Should collaborate with cross-geo teams.
* Must have knowledge of object oriented programming language C++ or Java
* Must have knowledge of Linux, Shell scripts, Python
* Must have unit, Component and System test Automation
* Must have preferably knowledge of REST Web services
* Must have preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB.
* Must have good experience with test framework such as Fitness.
* Must have archiving domain knowledge, Exchange knowledge
* Must be exposure to Agile processes
* Must design and implement the automation test framework using, C# or object oriented programming language.
* Must be able to evaluate tools for automation and help with strategy for automation
* Should define, develop and implement test plans and detailed test cases for Product Feature Set